Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider Climbing Up the Wall

Hi all,

Thanks for any form of support you've rendered towards my "Letter Templates" project. From telling me that it's an awesome idea to telling me that you'd buy my book if I published, thank you! Your kind words have been very encouraging.

Recently, I discovered this Aussie writer: David Thorne who has a similar idea, just that his correspondences were for real! I cracked up reading all of them! Check out his site at 27bslash6 and have a good laugh. : )

http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
Here's one on an overdue payment which he eventually published in a book called, "the internet is a playground".



Another funny one:

6 comments:

Victor said...

Absolutely hilarious. I wonder how many jobs he would have had by now. LOL

huixian said...

hello zhiqi!
i love this!! :)
made me laugh!!

hui hsien

Rubber Dust said...

hahh vic: why dont u try it on michael hill?

i love your blog hui hsien!: )def one of those blogs i'll keep going back to.

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha - guan

Anonymous said...

i went to the links... so weirdly funny?! haha.. steph (:

Rubber Dust said...

it's your kind of humour right steph? my kind also.... tams would brand it as "carrying things too far" joke.