Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Letter Template on "Changes"

Dear Ched,

When you said you saw a light from my window and wanted to give me a ring, I chocked on my tears. It was a little melodramatic. I felt as though I was acting out a scene in a movie with my sudden surge of emotions. The only difference is that I wasn't acting and it was reality for me.

 
When I look out of my window, I’m sometimes reminded of your distant outline in the night street light and the immense comfort it gave me. There is still the dim orange glow from the street lamp and the shadows of leaves dancing around in the night wind. Someday when I move away, I’d gradually get acquainted with a new window view. But I don’t think I’ll ever forget this particular view.

Love,
Jayne

2 comments:

derrick said...

i like this one too.
you always manage to capture the description vividly, not leaving out the most minute details.

Rubber Dust said...

thanks derrick... you're under one of "those who have rendered support". of all the letter templates i've written so far, this is the one i like most as well.