Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who would have thought-

My moment of epiphany today came when I took a deep breadth of wednesday-afternoon-rain air and realised that God has such a funny way of working in our lives.

Who would have thought-

Never would I have imagined that-

So all that happened so that I would learn to.......

This is such a Westlife-Flying-Without-Wings afternoon- the rain, the gloom, the thesis. My impending graduation has left me nostalgic, not over the school/institution but over the passage of time over the last four years. The things that happened, those that almost did, those that never did, the things I avoided, those I ran away from, altogether they make me feel older and somewhat less energetic. In other news, I am actually looking forward to working (never thought I'd feel this way because I have always loved, and still do, what I study), to a lifestyle change.

But first, I need a strong dose of the arts after I'm done with my thesis to make up for the drought in the past three months.

No comments: