Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Friday, March 19, 2010

"they will run and not grow weary"

I know I am getting worried when I start copying down every quote and verse that I see onto Post-Its and crowd my calendar with them.I guess there is something in the act of writing it down that makes me believe that whatever is said will come true for me.

"When tough times arrive, you should work as if everything depended on you and pray as if everything depended on God, peace and grace."

I wish I could spew such words of wisdom like A. R. Bernard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your title to this post really caught my attention. There is a christian song that states these very words and I tend to remember this particular song in my times of stress and troubles. I love how you so boldy talk about God through out your posts' and agree with you. Writing a verse or quote does make it seem more believable and real.I look forward in reading your future posts'!!

Elect Lady T. Alisha Thompson said...

Grace and peace to you! I invite you to my blog, praying you'll be blessed as I was by yours!- Sincerely, New Blogger, but God Worshipper!