Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Onto another phase in life.

Reading testimonies is always such joy, surprise and occasionally joke. Teachers have a fantastic way of making people sound so terribly good on print (imagine "the Horror, the Horror" in real life). Finally gotten down to taking one of those mug shot passport photos, digging up result slips so that I can spam companies!
"Zhi Qi has the energy, empathy and enthusiasm to touch the people around her."

I love how the world can be so kind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks! - guan

Rubber Dust said...

hey guan, we should really meet up soon with fam and mk. after my thesis hee hee, in mid april or so (if all's free then that is).

Mei Ling said...

Haha zhi you think too lowly of yourself :)

yes to meetng up! I am having my symposium on 27 march, and FINAL FYP presentation in MAY. I can't believe they are so nice to give us time after exams to write thesis and all that :)

( i am trying to be optimistic about ending late :))

Rubber Dust said...

i've a paper on 29th april and i'll be done by then! wooo hoooo!