Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bleah

If titles should capture the essence of what's to come, I'm sure this does. Banana Yoshimito and the gloomy weather go hand in hand and I’m left feeling that my thoughts are her thoughts even after I put the book down. That often happens to me—when I’m engrossed in a book, I easily take on the writer’s persona and start thinking, feeling, acting the way the persona does.

I’ve been on a frantic search for thesis topics and I chanced upon this while surfing around:

"Artists today think of everything they do as a work of art. It is important to forget about what you are doing - then a work of art may happen."

-Andrew Wyeth





and his paintings

5 comments:

Quotes to live by said...

The original hugger says:

I always wanted to know how bleah sounds like. I mean the closest I get to is BLEEH but Bleah is still a mystery to me.

That aside, I hurt my toe today! :(

Rubber Dust said...

your toe deserves a bleah!

i think bleah is pronouced blair as in tony blair?
and altogether now, BLEAH!

Quotes to live by said...

The original hugger says:

So mean! My Bleahed toe will not take this living down. Beware sneaky attacks in the near future!

Wayne Choong said...

nice.
=)

Anonymous said...

yoshimoto(: -ml