Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Friday, September 4, 2009

better, better, i'm on fire.

My eyes feel tired, my legs are tired, I am tired, I might fall asleep just sitting here not moving. I’m unbelievably happy tonight, fatigue can kill me and I will die with a smile in my dreams. My emotions have been on a fluctuation this week but it has finally reached a kind of stability and I am at peace. I am happy everyday being in school, thinking about bureaucracy and democracy in class, having luncheons with Tam, being in the company of like-minded sociologists, getting surprise gifts from MK, etc, etc. Generally, I enjoy every moment of my day as if I were living my last. I don’t even know how this started or why this has been continuing. And the best thing about returning home after a long day is the warm shower, popping Royce chocolates, smelling the night breeze and listening to songs like Tom Baxter's Better.

No comments: