Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bigger

When I opened my notebook, the first page I arrived at was on Love Busters and there were three written on it:

1) Selfish Demands
But love does not make selfish demands.
Policy of Joint Agreement

2)Disrespectful Judgements
Consider the other party's response

3)Angry Outbursts
Nobody wants to live with a timebomb.

Then I flipped to the next page, and there were notes on 5 characteristics of Big People. I couldn't remember what the service message that week was on and as I turned over to the next, I realised I didn't have a title for that week, only "Saturday Service 28th March 2009".

The first line was: Big trials and problems to make you a bigger person.

The next line was marked with an asterisks and it said: The only way to abundance is through trials.

Jesus only asks you to step out of the boat when the condition isn't smooth.
The purpose of a trial is to develop in your life PATIENCE and capacity.

As you respond to trials properly, you'll get bigger. You can't control what's going to happen to you but you can control your response.

God believes in you even when you don't believe in yourself.



This is written here as an everlasting constant reminder and because I am amazed, again and again, by God's hand in things.

No comments: