Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Friday, May 4, 2007

Pre-departure high

I have abandoned my packing to piece together a photo album that I can bring along.

Today is wonderful. It’s nice to wait for something to happen and all throughout the day, you’re smiling to yourself, packing your bag, lifting through old photos, and catching yourself in an unconscious grin. It is the same feeling I used to carry before going for birthday parties. For the entire day, I have been looking through photos taken in sc, all in soft copies, all in colourful, younger smiles. The huge deuter bag I am carrying has a lingering, musty odac smell. And of vj photos, a random assortment sent by ah pek of olc looks that everyone appears absolutely cui in.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal come back quickly from your laos trip! missing you so much!

gwa said...

heya, update when u get back k.

Anonymous said...

now its post-arrival low? -ml

Eman Rohe said...

but soon it will b saturday post trip first activity high! yay!!