Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Monday, August 24, 2009

"It is well with my soul"

The funniest thing about life is that each time I’m fully convinced that I’ve made a right decision, the moment I get off the fence to take a side, I have to begin the whole process of convincing myself again on why I choose the steps that I take. These days are a whirlwind, my twenty-second birthday came and left before I could get a sense of turning twenty-two. School rolls into its third week and the Christmas lights will be up before long and we’ll be whisked away into 2010. I still remember the days of getting frenzy over the Y2K bug in 1999 and now a decade later, here we all are, ten years older, hopefully some years wiser.

2 comments:

r FLY said...

wow it's been 10years since y2k?!

Rubber Dust said...

Yeah scary huh...