Work-in-Progress

[Hunting for a good quote]

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"shine Your light"

“The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.”

I haven’t been writing for long because fatigue usually takes over or perhaps, I’ve found other forms of release, if writing is an engagement to release. Tonight, I sit here, refreshingly awake, and excited. This is one of the times when I wish that there exists a machine that measures out emotions and intricately matches them to identical perfect words.

“For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.”

I sit here, with a heart filled with gratefulness. I don’t know how I can possibly describe this feeling, because I badly want to extract every inch that is within me, yet replication is difficult. From within comes a gratefulness for a love that is so pure and so real and so magnanimous, for an ever constant guidance that always keeps watch as I move across a clueless sky.

“No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”

I sit here, in awe. I sit here, grateful for a love that blesses all, touches all, and overflows our cups.

“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.”

2 comments:

Quotes to live by said...

The original hugger says:

I am doing human rights next semester. be ready to see illegal protests in the arts corridor!

Anonymous said...

The Original Hugger says:

You're getting older.